My goal is to support my family. That means that if you subscribe to my Patreon, your dollars per month are going to buy milk and rent, electricity and pens.
Everything you contribute means less energy going into chasing other gigs, and more energy and attention into my teaching and grad school studies – as well as more time to create more fiction, do more photo shoots, and generally chase the work that I love.
And in return, you receive exclusive content, essays, short stories, photography, reviews, tales from the MFA circus, reviews, online chats, coaching and critique of your own writing…
I sing for my supper.
THANK YOU to all my wonderful Patrons!
Keith R.A. DeCandido
Sara M. Harvey
Patrice Stribling Nelson
David and Kori Tyler
You can be on this list, and get exclusive content and early access to my latest work!
Not quite ready to be a patron? Click through and follow the Patreon! I sometimes offer freebies and announcements open to the public, and I hope eventually you’ll want to join.
You can also subscribe to my monthly newsletter! (I’m way too busy to spam you more than that.) Freebies and coupon codes abound, plus the “photo of the month”!
2021 schedule of appearances:
• Melting Pot with Cuppa Words, Granite City, Ill. June 5
• Route 66 Art Fair, Edwardsville, Ill. June 12
• Imaginarium with Literary Underworld, Louisville, Ky. (tent.) July 9-11
• Alton Market, Alton, Ill. (tent.) July 31
• Peach Fest with Cuppa Words, Pere Marquette (tent.) Aug. 8
• Edwardsville Book Fair, Sept. 4
• SPJ National Conference, New Orleans, Sept. 2-5
• Apple Fest with Cuppa Words, Pere Marquette (tent.) Sept. 19
• Archon with Literary Underworld, Collinsville Ill., Oct. 1-3
• Leclaire Parkfest, Edwardsville, Ill. (tent.) Oct. 17
• ContraKC, Kansas City, Mo. Nov. 5-7
Note that thanks to the Voldevirus, all public events are subject to change.